Intel chipset display problem

Not familiar with licensing? Need help in installing LightningChart Ultimate SDK? User's manual is missing? Post general questions here.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

Streght

Intel chipset display problem

Post by Streght » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi there,

I entered the testing phase on my application (I finally could figure out the loading problem for the palette from here: http://forum.arction.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=908) and I have some issues when running th program with a laptop using Intel HD graphics and Iris graphics on laptops. The display looks like this :

The program is running correctly with both AMD and Nvidia mobile card, as well as their desktop counterpart. Didn't test it on Intel HD graphics on desktop though.

Tried to change the RenderOptions but it doesn't makes any difference.

Thanks in advance !

ArctionPasi

Re: Intel chipset display problem

Post by ArctionPasi » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Hello.

Please update your Intel Graphics drivers first.

If it doesn't help, please send a VS project to our support by e-mail, so we can debug it. It looks like GPU is running out of memory, perhaps.
LightningChart Support Team, PT

EvenChu

Post by EvenChu » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi...in my case I have replaced the driver with the updated version from intel, still with the same issue. I then downgraded it to the original version from the Acer support site, again with the same output. Removing it completely results in Windows replacing it with the updated version. I've even re-installed Windows again to make sure it wasn't corruption in the installation.

seo consultant
Last edited by EvenChu on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ArctionPasi

Post by ArctionPasi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:27 am

Hi EvenChu,

Difficult to help on this as it seems to be GPU driver related problem, or limitation of Intel.

Please set chart.ChartRenderOptions.DeviceType = HardwareOnlyD9 / HardwareOnlyD11 / SoftwareOnlyD11. Does any of these work?

Intel HD GPUs are of different types. Can you indicate which kind of Intel HD is it? 2000, 4000, 4600 or something else?
LightningChart Support Team, PT