Intensity Grid Series panning

A forum dedicated to WPF version of LightningChart Ultimate.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

csteaderman

Intensity Grid Series panning

Post by csteaderman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:50 am

I have an ViewXY with a PointLineSeries and an IntensityLineSeries. I have enabled panning with LeftMouseButtonAction="Pan" and PanDirection="Vertical". When I Pan Down or Up, the PointLineSeries moves as expected, but the IntensityLineSeries moves in the opposite direction. How do I fix this?

Centered:
Centered.png
Centered.png (116.74 KiB) Viewed 5054 times
Panned:
Panned.png
Panned.png (158.31 KiB) Viewed 5054 times

Arction_LasseP

Re: Intensity Grid Series panning

Post by Arction_LasseP » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:52 am

Hello,

We investigated this issue but unfortunately couldn't replicate it. If the panning is set as follows...

Code: Select all

_chart.ViewXY.ZoomPanOptions.LeftMouseButtonAction = MouseButtonAction.Pan;
_chart.ViewXY.ZoomPanOptions.PanDirection = PanDirection.Vertical;
...both PointLineSeries and IntensityGridSeries are behaving as expected. Therefore we cannot say what causes this issue without seeing the code, unless there are events such as Panned used to for example modify axis ranges, or there are multiple Y axes that are not visible. We suggest sending a small sample application, or at least parts of your code where the panning and the series are defined, to our support e-mail, support(at)arction.com, so we can investigate this further and see if this is a bug.

csteaderman

Re: Intensity Grid Series panning

Post by csteaderman » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:12 am

I sent an email to support[at]arction.com with my View, code behind, and View Model. Please let me know what you find.