ChartManager series drag-drop from chart

A forum dedicated to WPF version of LightningChart Ultimate.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

ZTransform

ChartManager series drag-drop from chart

Post by ZTransform » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:12 am

According to your release notes, V7.2.4 now supports dragging and dropping of series from one chart to another in the WPF version of LC.

I am using the WPF unbound LC.

I have installed 7.2.4, and created a ChartManager in my top level window constructor.
I have not assigned it to any property of the window itself (couldnt find an example showing this is necessary).

Then I create 3 x WPF LightningChartUlitmate charts, each set with ViewXY mode and with 1 x Y axis (double values), and 1 x X DateTime axis.

I set the LC chart AllowDrop property = true;
I set the X and Y axis AllowSeriesDragDrop = true;

I add various PointLineSeries to all 3 charts, all series having DisableDragToAnotherAxis = false

When I run this example, I click and drag one series from one chart to another chart's Y Axis.

This actually works, but the mouse ICON always shows a "disallow drag icon" (red border with diagonal red line through middle).
But the drag drop action succeeds!
What do I need to do make this show the "correct" icon whilst dragging /dropping ?

Regards
Glynn Morgan

ArctionKestutis

Re: ChartManager series drag-drop from chart

Post by ArctionKestutis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:14 am

Thank you for the report.
We currently are looking at the issue. For some reason the DragDrop icon is overwritten with None and you don't see it. We will fix it as soon as possible.

All the best,
Kestutis

ArctionKestutis

Re: ChartManager series drag-drop from chart

Post by ArctionKestutis » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:14 am

Error was fixed in v8.3.2.4001.