PopFromZoomStack crash

A forum dedicated to WinForms version of LightningChart Ultimate.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

michel

PopFromZoomStack crash

Post by michel » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:50 am

When setting the RightToLeftZoomAction in the ZoomPanOptions for ViewXY to PopFromZoomStack my program crashes when zooming in or out. The call stack is below. I can reproduce the problem very easy by just adding a new chart to a form.
Adding two default axis (X&Y) and set the RightToLeftZoomAction in the ZoomPanOptions for ViewXY to PopFromZoomStack. Run the program (even without adding any data to the chart) and try to zoom in. This will result in the following
exception:

Installed version:

LightningChart Ultimate SDK v.7 for .NET
----------------------------------------
Date: March 9th, 2016

Exception classes:
System.NullReferenceException
Exception messages:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack Traces:
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.Views.ViewXY.ViewXY.HVD(IList`1 A, IList`1 B, Boolean C, Boolean F)
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.Views.ViewXY.ViewXY.WUD(Int32 A, Int32 B, Int32 C, Int32 F, Boolean G, Boolean H, Boolean I, Boolean J)
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.Views.ViewXY.ViewXY.JQD(Int32 A, Int32 B, Int32 C, Int32 F, Boolean G, Boolean H, Boolean I, Boolean J)
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.Views.ViewXY.ViewXY.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs eventArguments, MouseEventType eventType, LightningChartUltimate chart)
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.Views.ViewBase.IWB(MouseEventArgs A, MouseEventType B, LightningChartUltimate C)
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.LightningChartUltimate.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs eventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at Arction.WinForms.Charting.LightningChartUltimate.WndProc(Message& message)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

ArctionPasi

Re: PopFromZoomStack crash

Post by ArctionPasi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi Michel,

I confirmed the problem, thanks for reporting it. The problem is related to serialization to form.

You can get around the problem by creating the chart in code. I checked zoom stack functionality and it works.

We'll fix this problem in assembly pack soon.
LightningChart Support Team, PT

ArctionPasi

Re: PopFromZoomStack crash

Post by ArctionPasi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 am

This was fixed in our code base today. Will be included in next update.
LightningChart Support Team, PT